Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The First Post

At Last I started my own blog. I have been planning to start my own blog for a long time. I am very happy today as I consider this the first step towards one of my aims i.e. Becoming a writer. First of all I like to introduce myself.
Im Syed Zohaib Zaidi. Born on 30th November 1989 in Karachi Pakistan I was the first child of my family. I got my early education from Karachi Public School and Cadet College Sanghar. After that I joined Aga Khan Higher Secondary School. After completing my High School I joined The City APIIT for my higher education. I recently graduated with a BA(Hons) in Business Administration from Staffordshire University UK.
The reason I started blogging was my desire to be a writer. I love reading and writing. I LOVE BOOKS. Its from my childhood. Its something innate. I remember I started reading books and newspapers from the age of 5. Even though I could not completely understand them but I still used to read them. Books had some sort of attraction in them. I remember when I was a child other children used to eat candies with their pocket money while I mostly saved my money and bought books. Whenever I went to the market with my parents I insisted on getting a new book. Many people considered me psychotic and insane. Maybe its because reading is considered a bad habit in Pakistan. Even though this land has produced world famous writers people here have other important things to do than reading.
The other reason of starting this blog is "me". There is a Zohaib which I have never ever shared with anyone. I want to share it with someone. I have a habit of not sharing a part of my life with my parents, siblings and friends. That part will be shared here.
Well I guess what was intended to be a small paragraph has turned into a quite lengthy speech lol. So I will end my first post here with the hope that you ppl will like my blog. Please feel free to comment. I will be very much encouraged if u provide me your valuable feedback.
THANKS 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this informative article! We provide consultation to students in Karachi who are seeking to study abroad.

    Study Abroad.php

    ReplyDelete